Have you ever been wondering about UI UX Designer Salary? As being designer is now promising, people begin to ask how much a designer can earn. Apart from discussing the salary for UI UX designer, digital world has made a big change in people’s life. Everything must be designed well to attract people to like, view and share more about a product or service. Of course, this leads the owner to earn much from the like, view and share. This is when a designer comes to play the role and can reach higher.
Believe it or not, a UI UX designer can earn
So you are now wondering what the designers do, here are the UI UX designer job description to check out.
UX Designer Job Description
A UX designer is responsible for the user’s experience improvements of using the products. He deals with the way to make it easier and enjoyable to use. A UX designer has some duties to perform. Those are:
- To collaborate with the other designer, executives, clients, engineers and product managers to find solution over problems in order to improve the user experience.
- To create prototype and perform user testing to lead each iteration of the design.
- To show the design concepts and deliverables to meet the requirements of business and clients.
By these hob descriptions, the UX Designer Salary in United States can reach approximately $85, 277 per year. This is considered as a high pay for a UX designer.
UI Designer Job Description
Before getting to know how much a UI designer earn, let’s find out what a UI designer does in performing his duties. Well, a UI designer must perform the duties below:
- Understanding a project briefly and making sure that the project is converted into a highly usable interfaces.
- Look for a deeper appreciation of the goals through the usability test.
- Develop a better understanding about the web application as well as mobile application through both the primary research and secondary one.
- Generate user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepare the prototypes of a website along with the features if storyboards, wireframes, and user flows for brainstorming and internal review.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary of UI designer nationwide is approximately $85,000.
Now that you have known about the UI UX Designer Salary, develop your skills and get as many clients as possible to hire you with the high salary offer.